What to expect when you meet with your Landmark Harcourts Agent
With your permission, when we meet, we would like to:
- Discuss your plans and determine how I can help
- Tour your property, take detailed notes and photographs
- Discuss sales methods and marketing programs to get your property sold
- Answer questions you may have about Landmark Harcourts, me personally, the service we provide and real estate matters
- This schedule is flexible and I will welcome your input to suit your needs.
It is important that all decision-makers involved in the sale of your property are available when we meet.
Planning a Successful Sale
Selling a resident, rural or commercial property can be the biggest financial decision you make in your life. It can also be a highly emotional time. Therefore it is vital to plan your sale from an early stage, as entering the market unprepared can negatively impact on the successful marketing of your most valuable asset. To achieve the maximum market price for your property, a comprehensive, customised plan is required. You need to make sure your property stands out in the crowd.
That's how Landmark Harcourts can help you, so if you have questions please feel free to contact us on the form below.